Thursday, April 2, 2009

50 days.... 50 days....


i will be livin in awesometown in 50 days....

maybe the little girls' dresses arrived and they are TDF...

maybe my awesome dress designin gal will be here on Wednesday to fit me for the dress!!!

maybe i just booked my first chick doctor appointment and i am scared to death of it...

maybe i just lizzed a bit(laughed and whizzed)...

maybe we are going to register on saturday....

maybe in 51 days, i will be here:



(done and done.)

dag, i gotta get a new suit!!!


6 comments:

  1. Those girl appointments are SUPER! The bad thing is that you'll get used to it, which is weird to think. And who needs a suit, wink, wink.
    It sounds pretty awesome... me excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply reading about this makes me all giddy and excited for you. Keep those updates coming!

    And how did you get away with never having a chick doctor appointment until now??? Don't stress it. Just find a doctor you like. And treat yourself to ice cream afterwards. And laugh about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shoot, I haven't been on any blogs for a few weeks! Look what I missed!!! Meg!!! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE my doctor, just in case you need a name.

    Lizzed, I got it as soon as you said it. We're awesome.

    I'm super excited for the little girl dresses, those are some of my favorite things at receptions, because they always look perfect.

    And as far as suits go, birthday should suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the suit! To me, that's even worse than going to the gyno!!!

    I LOVE my doc - she's amazing - so if you need/want a name, feel free to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even tell you how excited I am for you.

    ReplyDelete

cause they make me smile