Thursday, June 19, 2008

the online fashion closet brings you...


27 dresses!

being summer, i crave cute summer dresses.
i love them all but need to narrow some options.
here are 27 of the cutest i've found in no particular order.
{except for... well, the one I put them in...}
most are from forever 21
{because that could quite possibly be the best store ever created}
but there are a few others.
all of these are under $30 too so they aren't going to kill you to get at least one!
vote for the ones you like!
{lets see how many we can get...}

1. Raspberry Almeda



2. Yellow Tube

Target


3. Red Jersey


4. White Prairie



5. Long Yellow Eyelet Tube


6. Yellow Floral Dipped

Forever 21


7. Ruffle Front Blue





8. Yello Strap



9. Silk Empire

Forever 21


10. Smocked Plaid

Forever 21



11. Tropical Halter

Forever 21



12. Ruffled Cotton Black

Forever 21

13. Floral Dye Print




14. Davenport


15. Floral Embroidered B/W

Papaya


16. Floral Paisley

Papaya

17. Red Floral Dipped

Forever 21



18. 80s Huge Bow

Forever 21



19. Red Quilted

Forever 21

20. Adella Floral

Forever 21


21. Awesome Poo Green

Forever 21

22. Bluish Plaid

Forever 21

23. Aztec Tribal

Forever 21

24. Woven Dip Border

Target


25. Amber Embroidered

26. Purple Lanikai
27. Yellow Flora


13 comments:

  1. I say bite the bullet and buy all 27 and call it a Katherine Heigl day.

    Personally I am a fan of the 80s bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Poo Green. Not cause I like the dress but cause you'd have to say "Oh it's Awesome Poo Green" every time people asked what color it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 4, 6, 9, and 13... but really, I love them all. So cute. Dillard's has some really cute ones, too. They're a little too pricey... but really fun to look at. Nice pickins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. K..my fav's gonna be.... 4,6,7,11,13...and all the rest of them too.. ")

    ReplyDelete
  5. What up Meg?! How you doin? (note the cool jersey accent) It was so fun to have Jeff out here. We had a blast and it was nice to get reacquainted. So we finish out here in about a week and a half... and then we're gonna go to Europe for a month! I know, we're partially brain damaged. The timing's right and so we figure now or never. We're planning to go to AZ at the end of August too. What are you're plans? We're stoked to see the meg and parker combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 or 6. I love yellow right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to go to Target and Forever 21 pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wear that white one you bought. i'm ok with that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so into #6. forever 21 4 life babeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. none of these are modest...except the black ruffle one... which could be considered a little black dress... and then you could sing the taylor swift song "Tim Mcgraw"....

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing for finding this many dresses all at one time... I like 2, 8, 9 and 12. But I do agree that you should probably just buy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, I've developed a personal ranking system between "2 stars" and "just plain ugly"

    **: 6, 14, 23
    *: 2, 11, 20, 22
    You already know my feelings about #4 - 25 is similar, but I like the way they acheive the effect much better.
    Just plain ugly: 1, 10

    While I echo thoughts on modesty, I know from my wife how easily that can be overcome with a little layering.

    ReplyDelete

cause they make me smile