Saturday, December 29, 2007

How we roll...

Lets talk:

I couldn't have been more excited to get out of the lame cold hole that is Provo and get to my cute people in awesometown Arizona.

Time of departure: 6:00pm

After a 3.5 hour drive and only 1.5 hours away from my northern cottage, my driving partner and I found refuge in a gas station in Cove Fort, Nowhere, USA.

Time of arrival: 9:30pm

5:00 am: the blizzard settles down enough to get back on the road. Yes, we spent the night with a handful of others who most likely sang songs and held hands and prayed in their cars as we did before deciding it was best to spend the night with us and enjoy "What About Bob" and Cup Noodles® with the kind and scary people that run the place.

Blah Blah. I got home ok.

Christmas This year was a good one-- and when is it not?
My people are the best there is and we know food and we know party.

All the ones we love got to be here.
The EVE dinner was international this year..the bulk of the men responsible:

What they and their mother created:




This is the Christmas Day crew in its entirety:


And for the record: I got my uncle for Christmas:
(guess she couldn't hide the price tag on that one...check it out)

(Ya know.. the one my mom bought on ebay... awesome. It will be framed and prominently displayed over my mantle for years to come...)

And Here is the 10 minute video of the edited Moffat Christmasness that only those bearing the name might be able to suffer through: (If you click on the "Google Video" you can see it bigger and click on specific marked moments.)

Enjoy! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!


8 comments:

  1. So I love how we roll and I thank you for all the great memories this year. What a great Christmas this was. We should do it again next year! Whatdoyathink? Heart, Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last name may not be Moffat but I still got teary watching that video...and yes, I watched the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, your family is amazing. I loved your video! It's nice to know there are still some families like that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Moffats, I loved watching your Christmas Video. Some of my favorite parts were Cami and the Rocking chair and the Washing machine. What a sweet thing to do for a new busy mom to be. Another favorite part was watching Uncle Rob with the little girls. Rob was so cute with them watching out for them on the scooters and helping them open stuff. What a sweet little Daddy he will be when it's his turn. I miss the chaos and love you feel having everyone home. I'm glad you shared. Love, Aunt Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey meg, so I know that you are probably thinking, "Who the heck is Calliandra?" Well, I'm a friend of Maddi's and I just wanted to tell you how fun your blog always is, I never get bored reading it! Your family is so fun , and I'm glad you all had an awesome christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So that's who got the picture. I have been looking over my shoulder ever since wondering when and where I was going to be blackmailed by that monstrous thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, can your family be ANY more awesome. How fun to be all together at the same time. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

cause they make me smile