Thursday, July 16, 2009

our goals:


* take lunches 4/5 work days
(eat out on fridays. der)

* no eating after 8
(yes, cc, that should include the wal-mart popcicles....oh well, baby steps.)

* hard core work-out at least 3 times a week
(the protein powdered jock dude taught us what to do....)

* drink at least 64 oz. of water a day
(easier with an addictive water bottle)

* make yummy things
(thanks for the tips)

sites i'm lovin so far:

sam the cooking guy
(thanks hillary- lovin it.)

any more??

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried P90 X?? That's a hard core workout that is SO HARD! My husband and I are trying to get in shape too...we are going to Hawaii in two months so it's a must! Check out p90 though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Sparkpeople.com. It's basically a free version of weight-watchers on steroids. Awesome website with lots of resources and easy to use once you figure it out. Good luck my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I read Naked too, he is SOO funny! I love that your hubby works out with you- Matt hates working out, so i have a solo gym membership which is sad! ha. but i just started running- training for a half-marathon and i'm running with a friend of mine and it's really a great way to workout because i have this big exciting event to train for. It's motivating me anyway :) Hope your life is bliss!

    ReplyDelete

cause they make me smile