Thursday, May 7, 2009

why i am disctracted...


first, let me explain.
fotos are important to both chris and i...

being that we both love the fotos & all...


we searched long and hard for our "style" of foto-grapher


and i fantasized about this part for weeks...


i will admit,


getting to be giddy and in love,


and then to get to look at what that looks like


over and over again,




is worth every cent.



how she caught the colors i love,
(and the hydrants!)


and the man i love,


in the best light possible,




dunno.


but, i will be forever grateful.


thanks
auburnjonesphotography.com.



we adore them all.


check out auburn's site and give her a call.
frankly, i think she is worth FAR more than she charges,
especially because she is cute as a button
which makes for an extremely fun hour.

and this, friends,
is what is making my days so long.
i hate waiting.
15.5...

10 comments:

  1. you two are officially adorable.
    love the invites, too.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. We just got your announcement in the mail. Love it! So you! I'm just so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness those are just so cute...I saw your profile picture on facebook and was anxiously waiting to see more and they are amazing! You guys are just too cute and I am SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. MY. GOSH!! I knew it was Auburn!! She is amazing. I so wish I new about her before I got married!! And looking at yourself in love is crazy! It's fun to see what everyone else sees. I wish I could see the giddy in love Meg in person, darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so amazing! what was she shooting with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megs! I am just so happy for you! I got your invite in the mail yesterday and was jump up and down ecstatic. You look BEAUTIFUL and, of course, your man looks pretty good himself! SOO glad you didnt listen to me about the whole boy situation of yester-year. WAY better now! :) Good luck with the countdown... the wait really is the worst part but you will be there soon enough. Congrats again!
    Love you!
    p.s. I am wearing that same blue Shade sweeter today! What great taste you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg. I am having so much fun watching you in love. These pictures are so stinkin' cute with a very adorbale "Megan" stamp on them. I am so happy for you both! It's been so fun to watch this all unfold. I may miss your engagement more than you will!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meg, we got your announcement... they are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

cause they make me smile