Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a foto essay: my usual route to my unusually unusual day.


the beginning...





love the leaves... wish they wouldn't dry when you try and save them...


my school...








love this...



how unfortunate...




a cute girl makes this stuff and sells it... i bought some earrings myself..
though not with obama on them...


virginia's fall foliage = awesome.
virginians + first black president = possible crazies.
duke ellington + black president = assembly, fun jewelry,
and a whole lot of emotional people.

...should be a great day today...



2 comments:

  1. fun! I love the pic with the leaves and your hot cowgirl boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible time to be in DC! You lucky duck. Keep the photos coming.

    Hey guess what.
    I'll see you in 20 days!!!!

    ReplyDelete

cause they make me smile