Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Potty Break

Again I interrupt this long recap of my Eastern weekend to share that nearly every conversation that takes place between my favorite roommate and I ends in her saying, "I have to go to the bathroom". I know this is not the result of a small Asian bladder so it can only mean one thing: I talk too much. I apologize for those of you who have had to live with being my listening ear... as my mom would say, "she has earned her crown in heaven" (another mom-ism I still don't really know the meaning of...).

1 comment:

  1. Its true. Right before Meg posted this comment, we were talking and of course I said, "okay, I have to go to the bathroom." She then decided to post this common conversation of ours. Must admit, I feel special having a post all about me! Too bad its also about bodily functions. Luckily, Meg makes it sound like an endearing trait. I love that little Megs!

    ReplyDelete

cause they make me smile