Friday, June 22, 2007

Brought to you by "Good Things" Utah

I will have to say, I have discovered a few things that I have gained as a direct result of living in Utah during the summer: 1)I can actually lay outside to read or sleep...and not immediately regret the decision to do so,
2)no one should every have to work at 6am-- un Utah-- in the summer! and 3)my most favorite disovery that has drastically improved my life is none other than my EVIAN bottle... not just any evian bottle, but this one with a little nifty red cap.
This cap is cute, handy, and makes drinking water fun-- it's like an adult's Squeeze It! So I find I drink more water these days because of this discovery. I know you must be thinking that I am HM for needing to buy overpriced water for the cute little red cap, but I only buy one... the refilled water still tastes better in an EVIAN.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to totally look for one of these the next time I visit a grocery store.... hopefully not soon:)

    ReplyDelete

cause they make me smile